If you live in or near Bend, Oregon…
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Training Just Got a Whole Lot Better!
Connection Rio Jiu-Jitsu Academy is the ONLY Jiu-Jitsu gym in the Bend, Oregon area that is "Straight Outta Rio de Janeiro." Your first class is free and for a limited time, training fees are 30% off!
What you get at Connection Rio Jiu-Jitsu Academy that you will not get anywhere else...
- After over 10 years studying and training in Brazil... Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt Dennis Asche brings the highest level of BJJ in Bend, Oregon
- Coach Torryn Heffelfinger is an American MMA athlete, Martial Artist, and wrestling coach... While also being a Purple Belt and protege of Professor Dennis Asche...
Join us now in Bend, Oregon to learn world-class Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu...Don't wait!!
Take advantage of our limited time offer of 30% off training fees!
Classes are available for all levels of participants, adults and children. See below for more information... Connection Rio Jiu-Jitsu Academy in Bend is here to help!
Who can train Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?
Those with the desire to learn and commitment to train!
Since BJJ is based on techniques designed to allow a smaller, weaker person to defeat a larger, stronger attacker, it doesn’t matter how large or small you are. BJJ techniques can be applied by anyone because they are based on leverage and positioning.
· You don’t need to be extremely flexible…
· You don’t need to be especially strong…
· You don’t need to have previous athletic experience…
· You don’t have to want to compete…
· You don’t need to be in great shape…
No matter your age, gender, previous experience (even if you have none at all), whether you’re in shape or out of shape, strong or not, if you have the desire to learn and train BJJ, you will be welcome here at Connection Rio Jiu-Jitsu Academy in Bend.
Some of our students compete and many of our students don’t – it’s all up to you. You will not get any pressure to compete from us. What we do promise you is that we will do everything in our power to help you achieve your personal goals in BJJ.
- You will learn proven and tested techniques
- You will learn fight-ending joint locks and submissions that work, no matter how large or small you are
- You will learn hand-to-hand combat techniques that might one day save your life
- You will discover techniques that work for the street and the cage
- You will learn armlocks and chokes that can teach you how to end a fight without throwing a punch
- You will learn how to defeat a larger attacker with ease, even if you are not especially strong
- You will become a knowledgeable grappler, even if you have no previous experience
- You will be treated with respect and trained by our champion coaches
- You will learn the "exact" system that has allowed us to produce World Champions
- You will be able to train at your own pace so you can learn all of the material
- You will be training in a safe and controlled environment
- You will become part of our amazing Bend, Oregon, Connection Rio Jiu-Jitsu Team where we care about you and your progress
The Best Jiu-Jitsu Trial Program in Bend
You can explore Connection Rio Jiu-Jitsu Academy in Bend by taking your first lesson free. And for a limited time we are offering 30% off training fees. Call us at (541) 640-8272 to set up a time for your personal consultation, tour, and free jiu-jitsu class and we'll find a convenient time to get you started on your journey. There is no obligation and no pressure.
We are sure you will love what we have to offer!
A Professional, Fully-Functional Gym
When construction is completed, Connection Rio Jiu-Jitsu Academy in Bend will feature a large, fully-equipped professional facility that will include:
- A training floor of approximately 1,600 square feet
- Premium Swain Dollamur mats, the highest quality mats on the market
- Comfortable places to sit while waiting
- Laundry service
- Personal training services
- Men's and women's changing rooms with lockers
- Brazilian-made kimonos, shorts, rashguards and Connection Rio merchandise on-site
Adult Jiu-Jitsu Program
Connection Rio Jiu-Jitsu Academy in Bend features classes with daily practitioners that include:
- 18 to 60 year olds
- All belt levels
- Expert practitioners
- And more!
The Best Children's Jiu-Jitsu Classes
At Connection Rio Bend Jiu-Jitsu Academy, we do not tolerate bullies. Whether a child or an adult, we do not allow any intimidation on the mat. We treat everyone with the utmost respect and make sure everyone else does so as well.
Whether your child is large, small, strong, weak, beginner or advanced...
We are here to ensure your child has the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu experience possible and most importantly, discovers the confidence and strength that comes with feeling strong, able and bully-proof!
At Connection Rio Jiu-Jitsu Academy
We teach students respect for others and themselves.
We help students develop self-confidence.
We help students be the best they can be.